Are you feeling lost? Stuck in a rut? Maybe you’re all the way down the rabbit hole with no idea how to turn things around.
Or, perhaps, you live by a “plan”, but you don’t have one for your everyday parenting and it feels like you’re winging it (and you hate that!).
Coming Soon. The Essential Parenting Roadmap is a 45-minute master class for only $25 that will help you identify, plan and reach your real-life parenting goals, specifically in the areas of: morning routine, sibling rivalry, and helping out around the house.
What is a Roadmap?
A roadmap is a tool to address any parenting challenge including: morning meltdowns, sibling rivalry, bedtime battles, homework hassles, technology … and the list goes on. Roadmaps are a simple tool that anyone can use to:
- Visualize where you are right now (crappy mornings)
- Identify where you want to be (out the door on time)
- Stay on a set track, designed by YOU, to reach your family’s goals
Consistent Guidance “Having a roadmap to guide our parenting decisions means we stay consistent when navigating daily life with our kids. This consistency helps the days flow smoothly and also is helping our kids to understand they can trust us to follow through.”
The Fleming Family, – Danvers, CT
This class is perfect for you if:
You have tried everything— from timeouts, to negotiating, to taking technology away– but nothing seems to make things better.
You find yourself yelling, nagging, reminding or threatening, which only escalates the tension.
Your kids fight all the time, they won’t clean up, and you can’t seem to get out of the door on time without tears and tantrums.
You read the blogs, you try the newest trending strategies, you listen to podcasts and yet, no matter what you try, nothing works.
Some days, you feel like throwing in the towel.
In The Essential Parenting Roadmap Class, you’ll learn:
- What you want for your family
- Why it is important to you
- What it will take to reach your goals
- Obstacles to your success and how to avoid them
- How to create short term and long term roadmaps for success
- How to teach your kids to use roadmaps to reach their personal goals